Berson-Sokol has partnered with Human API to bring you an exciting opportunity to speed up the underwriting process utilizing Electronic Health Records.
An Electronic Health Record (EHR) is a digital version of your client’s health record. E.g. MyChart. EHR use may cut underwriting time significantly when the necessary information is obtained from a client’s portal (as fast as a few minutes).
Human API Features:
- No “Special” authorizations needed.
- Carriers may still request additional information/APS’s.
- Introduce the concept to the client by explaining that the process can be expedited.
- Make sure the client knows the login credentials to their patient portal accounts.
- Send your unique HumanAPI link for them to complete the process.
- To authorize a provider, the client just needs to search for either a health system or a hospital, then enter the login credentials for that patient portal account.
- More than one facility or physician may be chosen when there are multiple portals to obtain records from.
HumanAPI Chat: Chat button and communication are always at the client’s fingertips. Quick response time from HumanAPI to assist.
Private information: HumanAPI will never sell or share information without explicit consent from client.
If client doesn’t wish to participate: It is the client’s choice. Your client’s decision will not impact the outcome of the application; but they may miss out on an opportunity to expedite the process.