North American is pleased to announce the addition of a new single premium Indexed Universal Life insurance product to their competitive portfolio effective August 1, 2017.
Legacy Optimizer is designed for clients who are retired or thinking about retirement, have between $25,000 and $200,000 ($150,000 for Ages 50-59) of liquid assets not needed for retirement or daily needs and are looking for a flexible and simple solution for passing on a portion of their estate to their beneficiaries.
- Guaranteed Death Benefit- Clients can leverage their assets into a larger death benefit immediately with life insurance that passes to beneficiaries generally tax free.
- Simple Process- The application and underwriting process is designed to be simple with no blood work and no medical exam required—just a shortened application and tele-interview.
- Accelerated Benefits- Accelerated Death Benefits are automatically included in the policy for qualifying chronic and terminal illnesses.
- Accessible- Through a combination of penalty free withdrawals, policy loans and a return of premium endorsement, the client will still have access to their funds for other unplanned expenses.
- Growth opportunity- Indexed Crediting Options offer potential for death benefit to exceed guarantees.