Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, more agents, businesses, and consumers are transitioning to a work from home environment.
Thankfully, we have access to advanced technology that will allow us to operate outside of the office during this time. We want to assure you that Berson-Sokol has put protocols in place to adapt to a fully remote environment and we are committed to providing you with the same level of service you are accustomed to.
Working from Home Tips:
- Establish a routine and stick to it
- Break up your day with healthy time away from the computer (take 15 minute breaks to stretch, get fresh air, eat a healthy meal)
- Create a workspace that you can ideally keep distractions out (not your bedroom or living room)
- Design a beginning and end to your work day to replace your commute – walk around the block to ‘arrive’ at your office in the morning and repeat at the end of the day to ‘arrive’ home
- If you have other people also at home, create some ground rules for quiet time (headphones on for music, a signal that you are on a call or cannot be disturbed)